The data collected on our forms are recorded in a database owned by PEPITE COURTAGE and who’s sole purpose is to edit and manage insurance policies.
If you end-up being a customer, these data are stored for an unlimited duration because of our legal requirements (art. L.520.1 and L.132-27-1 of the insurance code). If you don’t end-up as a customer with PEPITE COURTAGE then your data are automatically deleted after 12 months. Whatever the scenario, we only use your data for internal use and your data are never accessed by anyone but PEPITE COURTAGE and its collaborators which are all in the SOUTH WEST of FRANCE.
In respect to the law loi « informatique et libertés »
, you can ask us to access / update or remove your data by writing to: PEPITE COURTAGE – Responsable DPO, 1432 route de Bayonne, 40230 Bénesse-Maremne
or via email: [email protected]tage.com
We also inform you that you can black list your number to prevent cold calling here: https://conso.bloctel.fr/
Brokerage agency details
- PEPITE COURTAGE is registered with the ORIAS as an insurance broker under the number 15003920. You can double check that directly with the ORIAS here: www.orias.fr
- If you want to file a complaint, you can reach us by either of the following ways:
- By phone: (+33)(0)5 35 45 55 55 – Monday to Friday from 10am up to 5pm (with a 2 hours gap at lunch break).
- By email: [email protected]
- By mail: PEPITE COURTAGE, 1432 route de Bayonne, 40230 Benesse-Maremne.
- For information, we also remind you of the details of the regulatory body that oversees brokers & insurers in France: Autorité de Contrôle des Assurances et Mutuelles – ACPR – 4 place de Budapest – CS 92459 – 75436 PARIS cedex 9.
- In case of a litigation that’s not solvable in a friendly maner between the broker and the customer, the customer can get the services of an arbitror / conciliator for free. PEPITE COURTAGE work with an arbitror that you can reach by mail: Médiation de l’Assurance, Pole CSCA, TSA 50110 75441 Paris Cedex 09 or email: [email protected]. More information on: www.mediation-assurance.org